Saturday, September 22, 2012

Better Than a Toaster?

Thanks to my daughter Megan for finding me this information while doing research for her Journalism class - apparently in New Zealand the sales of Mitsubishi autos are down, so someone in management came up with a great new promotional offer. BUY A NEW MITSUBISHI TRUCK - GET A FREE GOAT!

I swear, I am not making this up.

I wonder how this is working out for them. Do you get to choose your goat? I wonder if we'll see this locally. How can you refuse? Spend twenty or thirty grand for the truck, and you get a decade's worth of insanity thrown in.


Incidentally, my husband is in the market for a pickup truck - we were looking for something old and dented and cheap...but now we may need to reconsider. I hear New Zealand is lovely this time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment