Thursday, February 5, 2015

O' Christmas Tree...and the Grinch


Not sure how to dispose of your tree after Christmas? Now you know - feed it to a goat. I read an article about how evergreens are both high in Vitamin C and a natural dewormer, as well as a free food source during the winter. This sounded like a great idea. Since appeals to friends and neighbors netted the goats only a single tree, I drove around town one evening before trash pickup, snatching trees from the curbs of strangers.  I felt almost like the Grinch as I saw the alarm on one small child's face through her bedroom window - "Minivan, why, Why are you taking our Christmas tree? WHY?" (That was for you, Megan!) And don't worry, little Cindy-Lou Who, your discarded tree will bring weeks of delight to two hungry goats...

Ever wonder what a tree looks like after a month of snacking? Now you know. Mmmmm, that was so delicious...When does Christmas come again? I think my four stomachs grew three sizes today!




No comments:

Post a Comment